WorldTimeServer Clock

Nairobi

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

What does Melissa dancing look like?

Bless that little Australian, Elf, the nurse that was working with us for four months, has posted pictures and videos since she's been home. Praise the Lord, because for me to post videos are crazy. I'm still working on it, but in the meantime, you can check out Elf's blog,
www.sister-elf.blogspot.com. Also, if you haven't, check out Shayla's blog, because she's still here and may give some good insight. www.shaylatoafrica.blogspot.com. And yes, we all love Blogger, apparently. Both girls, and another one from Germany, Eva, have worked with me at my project, but are not SIM. They are with a different mission agency, and live on the other side of Kibera. But they are like my sisters, and I wouldn't want to work without them! Keep checking these sites, too, and between three of us, we'll keep you well-informed.
Badai! Later!

1 comment:

Maura said...

Photos and video are supposed to add 10 lbs, so based on this video, I don't think you need to worry about the Kenyan Ten! God is so good! -letting you serve doing what you love and do so well- letting loose with kids, caring for them at their level. I loved seeing this video! Another God is so good! - for the gift of special girlfriends there. With smiles and prayers for the tougher stuff.