WorldTimeServer Clock

Nairobi

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Tuombe

I was flustered at first to think of an answer, "What have you seen God doing in the wake of this political unrest?" I wasn't sure. I was sure he was doing SOMETHING, just not sure what. By that time, I heard the bad stories, but not the good ones. Since then, I've had the pleasure of hearing and seeing God moving. Hearing about how a community stood up and held together--intertribal--and said no to further violence, saw how God brought rain for four days ending a drought...oh, and those four days happened to be four consecutive days of unrest, and the rain drove many numbers to stay indoors, saw how there was no scheduled rally today. I cannot nor will not shrug these off as coincidence or luck. There are no such things! There is God, mighty and able. Friday, June 25th, the nation of Kenya is called to prayer. A major political leader announced this "Day of Prayer" to lift up the country Kenya, and ask for peace, amani, and for an answer to this problem. Will you join us tomorrow?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:)

laur c